Asher Perlin is a seasoned attorney who has developed a diverse legal practice with a focus on appeals. Before starting his own firm, Asher served as the outside lead appellate counsel and federal litigation resource for a 100-lawyer Florida real estate law firm. During this time Asher also served as the outside general counsel for the firm, advising its management team on complex internal governance issues and supervising and collaborating with various specialized outside attorneys.
Asher has collaborated with several top-tier, nationally recognized litigation and appellate groups on all aspects of trial, appellate, and arbitral proceedings.
Asher began his legal career as a federal law clerk to the Honorable Federico A. Moreno of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Asher earned his J.D. with high honors from the University of Florida College of Law, where he was admitted to the honorary scholastic society Order of the Coif, served as a board member of the Florida Law Review, and earned numerous other awards for academic excellence. Asher holds a bachelor’s degree from Brandeis University.
Asher is a member of the Florida Bar, and is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts as well as the following federal courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia